These custom aerial shots from BirdsviewArt are the perfect way to honor that favorite honeymoon spot, country you’ve always dreamed of traveling to or home-away-from-home. The artist combines science and art on our beautiful planet with his amazing birds eye view and aerial images. You can request any location that is special to you or a loved one and he will capture it for you in a meaningful but still modern way. The photo will be delivered to you with professional backing and ready to hang.
Housewarming gift alert! Artwood, a family business in Ireland, creates these wooden and crystal Suncatchers in an effort to brighten up any home! Each beautiful suncatcher is the perfect piece to hang in your window and refracts sunlight to create rainbows. They are handmade, peaceful, and stunning to look at! We love that you can customize your gift with names, special dates and quotes. Ship free in 4-7 days and start around $30.
It’s almost December, so time to get those minds thinkin’ about your holiday shopping lists. We’ve rounded up a few gift ideas and some fab holiday deals to get you started. As always, browse the site for 100’s of ideas, but below are a few picks we thought were worthy enough to get going on early.
1. Flowers that Last 6 Months by Blooms by Heinau ($9 – $459) These are a game changer. They are real flowers last 6 months or longer. For the holidays, we love the idea of giving them to clients, co-workers or bosses – they will last way longer than a batch of sugar cookies.
2. DIY Drink Kit from Brit + Co ($32): DIY is all the rage, but sometimes it’s hard to get all the supplies together for a night of crafting. Enter Brit+Co — a site that is made for the modern creatives of the world. This DIY Cocktail Party Kit comes with everything you need to make a set of personalized rock glasses and coasters for your next cocktail party, perfect gift for your next hostess.
3. Custom Luxury Candles by GetWickd ($59): This new NYC-based company repurposes your special occasion bottles of champs and turns them into a keep-forever candle that you can include your own custom message on.
4. The Bracelet That Holds Your Hair Tie ($45): This gold, silver or rose gold bracelet has been all over the blogosphere this holiday. It’s such a simple but perfect gift for any lady in your life. The bracelet looks chic on it’s own but also acts as a disguise for those ugly hair ties that we all need easily accessible. You can custom engrave as well.
5. Monthly Gift Box by Peaches and Petals ($14.99/month): Monthly box of pretty and fun, hand-curated jewelry and accessories. Totally different items come each month. Think – scarves, earrings, beauty goodies.
6. Luxor Linens Customized Robe & Slipper Set ($59.95) There’s nothing more perfect than a luxe personalized they-would-never-buy themselves holiday gift. Especially when we have 40% off a coupon code for ya!
A new company on TGI is SwixPix. It’s a family owned business and you can easily personalize any word from an assortment of original color or black & white letter photos. The letters are framed together in their floating frames. Clever gift for weddings, birthdays, holidays or even a baby’s room.
How cute is this SwixPix that our Intern Jourdan gave one of her college bestie for her 21st birthday?!
1. Tower Garden by Juice Plus+
Grow fruits & vegetables on this super easy 5′ Tower Garden-a vertical aeroponic growing system that allows you to grow up to 20 plants. It’s way easier than growing a large garden and healthier and cheaper than buying from the market. Perfect for patios, balconies—any relatively sunny place outside. No dirt needed. Includes everything you need to grow lettuce, cherry tomatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, basil & cucumber in just 4 weeks. An environmentally & economically smart choice. $45 a month (or a one-time payment of $525)
Available at towergarden.com
2. Cooking Guidelines Apron
This Cooking Guidelines Apron is a cheeky but pretty practical all at the same time. The apron functions as a regular apron but when you have a culinary questions like cooking times, measurement conversions, it’s all printed right on the apron. Give 2 so the couple can cook together. $25
Find it at UncommonGoods
3. Personalized Cutting Boards by Straga Products
Handmade custom engraved cutting board is personal, functional & food grade ready. It’s the perfect off-the registry Bridal Shower or Wedding Gift for a couple that loves to cook. 4 natural wood choices & comes gift wrapped. 50+ designs to go w/free personalization. $39-$79, depending on size.
Available at stragaproducts.com
10% OFF Code Here
4. Red Omega Juicer
Chances are your bride and grooms have taken a stab at the juice cleanses pre-wedding. Now let them save a little dough and create their own favorite blends at home with Omega’s VSJ843QR. The new auger strains more juice & breaks down fiber to a smooth nutrient-dense juice for a huge cost & time savings. $459.95, Available at omegajuicers.com
20% Off Code Here
We totally acknowledge how hard it must be to shop for a gift-giving expert, that’s why we were so touched by all the sweet and thoughtful engagement gifts we got this year. Here’s a roundup of just a few of our favorites.
A Mini Painted Canvas and an Initial Ring Dish
Mr and Mrs Luggage Tags, Wedding Planning Books and a Framed Photo of our Engagement Picture
A DIY Box of Bottles for Every”First”
Year Established Schey Family Plaque
Mr and Mrs Schey Stemless Wine Glasses
Days Until We Become Mr and Mrs Schey Door Hanger
L+J Wooden Cheese Board
LoveBirds Handmade by Grandma Gift Insider <3
Yes, Dear Pillow + Kate Spade Mr and Mrs Frame
Kate Spade Polka Dot Vase
These are just a few of our favorites. Browse our engagement gift section for other ideas and deals on engagement gifts.
What were some of your favorite gifts you’ve given or received for engagement gifts?
We know it’s early, but we’re here to help you plan ahead, get some great deals on unique and creative holiday gifts and we are even giving you all a chance to WIN ALL OF THE ITEMS listed below in our #WINITALL Holiday Gift Guide Sweepstakes.
Enter the Sweepstakes in the widget below and be sure to browse our Early Holiday Gift Guide Picks and take advantage of the 10-30% off coupon codes for the next few days.
For the Kid At Heart – Paper Sculptural Greeting Cards by LovePopCards // Starts at $8.00, Use Code Holidayspecial for 25% Off Nov 10-20
For Someone Far From Home – Monthly Gourmet Snack Pack by Clubs Galore// $35.00/monthly, INSIDER25 for $25 off + free shipping $35.00/month
For the Host or Hostess – Customized Rudoph the Winedeer Wine Box from Boxforabottle // $89.00 Use Code GIFTINSIDER for 10% Off
For the Sentimental – Turn Your Photos Into SwitchArt on Art.com // Starts at $39.99 Use Code ARTGIFT for 35% off expiring 11/30/2014
We handpick our favorite gift ideas from some of our favorite companies and sponsors. All our picks are what we truly believe will be wonderful, unique and creative gifts for all of your family and friends.
We’re always happy to help with your gifting Q’s – who is the hardest person to shop for on your gift list this year?? We’re help to help!
For those of you who follow us already, we have a lot more free swag coming up! For those new to the site,we are so excited to get to know all of you and help you with all your gifting needs. Feel free to always ask us any gifting q’s you may have.
A huge thanks to Gigi New York for providing the prize. We are slightly obsessed with literally their entire line of colorful and personalizable leather goods, so it’s always fun to partner with them and hook you guys up with an awesome prize.
Stay tuned for our next sweeps to win & give or win & #giftyourself.
From facebook posts, and email messages, all that you said to your sweetie can now easily be cherished forever in a hardcover book. Thanks to Memeoirs, a cool online web application, nothing gets lost in cyberspace, it’s all professionally made into a handcover keepsake with the couple’s photo on the front. Enabled to work with email & Facebook messages. Not to worry, it’s private easy & fast. The books vary in length from 30 to 450 pages, include a personalized title and image. $40 paperback, $60 hardcover & see