If you ask us, the best stocking stuffers are edible. We scoured every site, store, and city to find the most delicious goodies that will be sure to satisfy any sweet tooth and tickle any foodies’ heart.
1. SEND FUDGE! Stocking stuffer heaven. Handmade fudge immediately shipped right after it’s pulled out of the oven and then wrapped in a cool gold box. So Willy Wonka. You’ll be obsessed with the Cookie Dough Fudge. 30 flavors. 14.99 for a 1/2 lb. meatloaf size pan. Cut it up into fun shapes & divvy it up into a few stockings. sendfudge.com
2. Kukees is pronounced “cookies,” only more decadent. Handmade with the purest ingredients, chunked, dipped and baked into a sinfully delicious delight. Each box has a dozen yummy bites. You can individually wrap a few of these & put them in several stockings. Kukees.com $49 box
3. Only thing more heavenly than a marshmallow is a softer flavored one. These giant Plush Puffs flavored marshmallows fit perfect in any size stocking. Option of gigantic 2lb yummy cake-size marshmallow for $28 or regular size flavored marshmallows, $12. Awesome, awesome & more awesome. Bag a few with a mix of flavors & put in each stocking. Abesmarket.com
4. Chocolate Whoopie Pies. Cranberry Island Kitchen is the Food Network Throwdown winner for the best whoopie pies. Everything is home grown, natural, and comes in a luscious chocolate presented in sweet hugs and kisses icons. 12 chocolate whoopie pies. 6 x’s and 6 o’s. Stuff one x & one O in each stocking. $39.95
5. The New York Times called Sweet Rexies a “Sweets Lover’s Eden”. There are bins and cylinders and shelves chocked full of sweet favorites. Makes stocking stuffing a no-brainer. Not to worry, it’s all available on-line. For stocking stuffers, order personalized chocolate-covered oreos with holiday designs. 9 chocolate covered oreos in gift wrapped box $28.95. You can split them up among a few stockings. sweetrexies.com
6. Love this company’s passion for combining fun, imagination, love and chocolate all in one unique package. Stocking stuffer personalized chocolate lollipops are a big fave this year. All photos & personalization are edible & available in decadent milk or dark chocolate. Lollipops.~$4 each chocolateimagination.com
7. Easy DIY gift. Drinking tea is drinking to your health. Ribbon wrap a variety of tea bags & stuff it in that tea-lover’s stocking for a thoughtful treat.
8. Gluten & dairy-free Hot Cocoa bags. Scoop 2 scoops of Hershey’s cocoa powder, sugar, Ghirardelli semi-sweet baking chips, and Kraft peppermint mini-marshmallows for the mix into a plastic gift bag. All items available at grocery stores or Whole Foods.
Tell us! What’s your favorite foodie stocking stuffer??