We had so much fun creating our wedding welcome bags. We wanted to make our guests feel extra special and fill it with personalized goodies that had some meaning to us. We DIY packaged everything to fit our wedding theme using washi tape and at-home printable labels.
The Gift Insider is happy to help you create custom bags of your own or take it completely off your plate. Just shoot us a note at Lindsay@thegiftinsider.com. If you want to tackle on your own…read on!
What We Included:
– His Picks (pretzels)
– Her Picks (chex mix)
– Sweet Treats (swedish fish + starbursts)
– Salty Treats (mixed nuts)
– A mini version of my Grandma’s famous “Nettie Cake”
– 2 Kind Bars
– 2 Waters Bottles – labeled w/ our wedding logo
– Stackable Wine Cups
– Mini Hangover Kit (details below)
– Wedding Timeline from Meyer Market Designs
– Guide to our City (designed by me!)
– Happily Ever After Tote from ParisChicBoutique
– Welcome Gift Tag w/ Guests Name
The prep process!
50 bags later…
These Hangover Kits were a last-minute addition we added to some of the bags.
What We Put In:
– “In Sickness and in Health”Hangover Bags from BeCollective
– Emergen-C Packet
– Wine Wipes
– Starbucks Via
– DrinkWel Vitamins (a god-send for hangovers)
Wedding Timelines + City Guide
We had Etsy designer Meyer Market Designs design our Wedding Timelines, we used photoshop to design our “Guides to our Favorite Spots” and Welcome Tags. We found the perfect color blush paper and ribbon from PaperSource. We did all of the logos and fonts in gold foil to go with out color scheme. And our favorite thing to tie it all together, a sparkly clothespin paper clip from Target.
Be sure to check out our past articles on Wedding Welcome Bags or our huge Pinterest board on Out-of-Towner Bags!