Thursday, July 28, 2011 from 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM (CT)
170 W Ontario
Chicago, IL 60654
This after-work event was designed to inspire and connect local women in order to nurture personal and professional growth & friendship.
We have an impressive panel of outstanding women lined up for you. Our panelists will share their career stories, offer advice, discuss failure, fear, and work/life balance in a relaxed “talk show” style format. Panelists include:
- Jenny Weigle, Social Media Manager for CareerBuilder.com
- Monika Rydzewski, Partner of ChicagoWebVideoMarketing.com, Co-Founder of Connect-Inspire-Grow Events and known as The Best Female Blogger on YouTube
- Lindsay Roberts, Founder of The Gift Insider
- Jill Salzman, Founder of The Founding Moms
- Kerry Cragin, Hiring and HR Manager at YouSwoop.com
What you’ll get:
- The first 50 attendees will receive Ms. Career Girl gift bags full of coupons, samples, gift certificates and goodies from several businesses!
- Passed appetizers included.
- Attendees are automatically entered to win raffle prizes from our sponsors including a free spa package donated by YouSwoop.com! Must be present to win.
- Live Shopping with Stella & Dot, Creative Memories and Mary Kay after the panel.
- Cash Bar.
- A comfortable and relaxed environment designed to help you meet new girlfriends and make long-term connections. This isn’t your typical networking event
$15 dollars for tickets – buy here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1892322989/MsCareerGirlConnect/17951409361